- The content contained on this website is solely for general information purpose and use. Without prior notice, It can be changed at any time.
- The information and material found on this website is not legally warranted by either us or any other parties on the account of accuracy, performance, timeliness, suitability or completeness for any particular purpose. You have to acknowledge the fact that info and material may contain errors or inaccuracies and we are not liable for the errors to the fullest extent as law permits.
- Use the material or information on this website at your own risk; we shall not be liable for any harm caused. In order to ensure that any services, products or information available meet your specific requirement, the responsibility lies at your end.
- We own the material contained in this website and it is licensed to us. The material includes layout, design, appearance, look and graphics, but is not limited to these. We prohibit reproduction other than what s in accordance with copyright notice, which forms part of these conditions.
- We acknowledge all the trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without COMPANY’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state.
The technical and commercial information of the company and services contained in the website is only covered in this document, such as our blog. This document does not cover the use of our web service or the software you can download from this website. We take privacy seriously. Some technical information about you (web browser type, IP address) and the pages you visit is collected at our servers and recorded for a period of up to 24 months. Unless you log on to our server, your information remains fairly anonymous and we would use it only to create anonymous stats (which we can sell to third parties). In specific cases (fraud/ criminal activities) we may share information about you as we are bound by the competent legal authorities. You would require a proper registration in order to post your views to our blog. In doing so you will, of course, leave some additional traces of your identity: login, contact details etc. However we would not track your personal data unless we are legally forced to do so. Our website uses several cookies. These cookies store technical information about the users, allowing us to better interact with their browser and to identify them on subsequent visits to our site. This website also uses Google Analytics to collect non-identifying and aggregate information to improve our website.